Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Bendy is Beautiful: A Blog About Living With Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome

Bendy is Beautiful: A Blog About Living With Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome

  Hello everyone. Welcome to my blog, Bendy is Beautiful.  For those who are unaware, Ehlers-Danlos syndrome is a connective tissue disorder that causes your body to produce faulty collagen. It can effect many different areas of your body.  The largest problem for me is how it affects my joints. The faulty collagen causes my connective tissue to be far more lax than an average person. Due to this, the connective tissue holding my joints together is too loose and my joints frequently dislocate. This causes chronic joint pain. That is only one of many symptoms of EDS.  I hope you'll follow my blog and learn about me and my diagnosis as I try to live as normal an everyday life as I possibly can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this post.