Sunday, September 1, 2019

A Day Out of My House: The Farmer’s Market

A Day Out of My House: The Farmer’s Market


  Saturday was a pretty great day. I woke up in less pain than I had in weeks. There was no way I was going to let this day pass me by. So I called my family and we did one of my favorite weekend activities, go to Jaemor Farms Farmers’s Market.


   I love Jaemor farms because it’s not too far of a drive, they have the best produce at very reasonable prices, and it’s a wonderful way to spend the day with the family. But frankly, any day out is an amazing day lately. My joint pain from Ehlers-Danlos syndrome has been terrible lately. Some days I don’t even make it out of bed.  My SI joint subluxes several times a day, as does my left shoulder. Additionally, I’ve had bursitis in my left hip for six months. It isn’t responding to oral steroids or injections. The next step is surgery. This is why any day I wake up and am feeling pretty good is a blessing.


    Now it is Sunday and I need to rest from my day out yesterday. However, at least I have some delicious produce to eat while I relax.  I hope that all of you out there are having a wonderful weekend. Remember, you can also follow me on Instagram at @bendyisbeautiful.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this post.